Using PPC advertising to promote your poker websites is a great internet marketing strategy. PPC advertising allows you to instantly send traffic to a site, no matter how old the website is or how well it is optimized for the search engines.
PPC stands for “Pay Per Click” and has become a very popular online advertising technique. PPC advertising involves bidding on advertising space and paying only when a visitor clicks an ad and visits the advertisers website. Pay per click ads are normally placed next to organic search results.
PPC advertising is really a game of bidding on traffic. You can bid on keyword phrases that are relevant to your website topic.
PPC advertising is also called the following:
· Pay per position
· Cost per click (CPC)
· Pay per placement
· Pay per performance
· Pay per ranking
You can being advertising your poker websites with PPC by following these steps:
1. Create an account and deposit money
2. Create your keyword list
3. Bid on ad placement
4. Write and test ad copy
5. Enable your ads to go live
The benefits to using PPC advertising are many. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider this technique as a poker affiliate tool:
· PPC ads allow you to generate as much traffic as you choose immediately.
· PPC advertising generates highly targeted traffic.
· PPC ads give you a new traffic stream.
· PPC advertising allows you to easily track your investment.
Below are some vital things to consider as you’re getting ready to play your pay per click campaign:
1. Know your product
2. Stay within your advertising budget
3. Don’t overbid
4. Keep an eye on results
5. Find less obvious, highly profitable keywords to bid on
6. Write effective ads and constantly test and tweak
7. Make sure that the website you’re sending traffic to is converting well
When executed properly, PPC advertising can be extremely powerful and can provide a great return on investment. If you’re looking to generate more traffic to your poker websites, I would encourage you to look into the world of PPC advertising… it is an easy way to see results quickly.